all the stories are true
Nessaleth ; 22 y.o ; France - Shadowhunter - Whovian - Galaxy Defender - SPNers - Kpop fan & more !

PS : if you are the creator of the beautiful gif of Adelaide Kane, used in this sidebar, thanks to contact me ! I can't credit you because I don't find your name ! :(

skywalkeers:

Landon Liboiron photoshoot for Jocks and Nerds magazine.

peacelovehappinessandwriting:

jamesfactscalvin:

mrshudsonstolemytardis:

Prince Harry and John Barrowman both do a mutual high five/ass slap combo omg

Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass so hard that the guy actually had to rub himself a little while John waves his hand

Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass 

skywalkeers:

Landon Liboiron for Jocks and Nerds magazine.
grammargrill69:

looks like bengledick crinklesniff lost this round

grammargrill69:

looks like bengledick crinklesniff lost this round

cute-overload:

I got a new puppy and my cat hates her 99% of the time. The other 1% is adorable
http://cute-overload.tumblr.com

illwriteyournameonabullet:

comboreversal:

Imperial ice cream.

this is brilliant 

Anna Kendrick Can’t Stop Taking Seflies x

1 2 3 4 5 older
MM